At disXposed, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are essential to our success as a music production and songwriting company. We pledge to actively promote and prioritize DEI in all aspects of our work, including the artists, producers, and songwriters we collaborate with, as well as internally.
Specifically, we pledge to:
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members of our network, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or ability.
- Prioritize diversity in our hiring process
- Work with artists and songwriters from a wide range of backgrounds and genres, recognizing that diversity of perspective leads to greater creativity and innovation.
- Provide equal opportunities and support to all members of our network, and strive to create a level playing field for everyone.
- Listen to and learn from our team members, artists, and partners, and be open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Continuously educate ourselves and our network on issues related to DEI, and use our platform to promote positive change in the music industry.
We recognize that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion is an ongoing process, and we are committed to making meaningful and lasting progress towards this goal.